RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Calby

Newest drivers that are not in the latest SPP

Calby

Hi,
Here is some new drivers and Firmwares that I have find that are newer then the once that was on the SPP.

The new drivers are

• Ethernet Firmware (Only Windows) (EXE-file)
  • Ethernet Driver (Only Windows) (EXE-file)
  • Graphifc Drivers (Only Windows) (EXE-file)

The link also inkludes

• Intelligent Provisioning 1.70.63 (All OS) (ISO-File)

Install instruktions

If you 'll download and install the Firmware and driver for the Ethernetcard, make sure that you install the Firmware and reboot the server before you update the drivers.

The Intelligent Provisioning update is a bootable ISO-file.
So just mount the file in your iLO remote console and then choose to boot the server from the DVD (mounted ISO-file) then follow the instructions.

Download link
https://cloud.nohatech.se/d/d287965bf78c4a50a24b/

Password
Sweclockers2017HPe

Download instruktions
You can if you want donwload each file by it self or you can download all of the files in one zip-file.
If you want to download the files in a zip-file just click on the Green link that says "ZIP" at the right on the download site and the server will zip the files for you and start a download for you.

Every file is named like this HPesOwnPacketName_Version_FW/driver.exe everything so you can see the info about the files.

I'll continue to upload the newest drivers and firmwares for our beloved HPe Microsoerver gen8.

Edited by Calby
  • Thanks 1

Robertomcat

Thank you very much! Is the Intelligent Povisioning package installed just like an SSP?

A few days ago I installed the specific SSP that HP has released for generations 8. This package already bears the Intelligent?

Calby
1 minute ago, Robertomcat said:

Thank you very much! Is the Intelligent Povisioning package installed just like an SSP?

A few days ago I installed the specific SSP that HP has released for generations 8. This package already bears the Intelligent?

Hi, No.

This things was not included in the SPP.

Mount the IP trough your iLO remote console and choose to boot from it and the IP 'll update.

If someone downloads this things, can you please post your download speed?
I'm just intressting if I can max the line :)

Winterwolf

Cheers ,.. Grabbing them now.  I'm getting about 8MB/s download speed.

Graphics driver is for Windows 2016, and not supported on my Win 2012 apparantly.  Do you know if thats the case for the Ethernet as well?

Any big benefit, resource savings etc with Win 2016 out of curiosity? .... I moved from Win2k8 to 2012 earlier this year and things seemed to be more sluggish.  If 2016 is any better I could be tempted to upgrade.

Is the Gen 8 fully supported under 2016?

Edited by Winterwolf

Calby
25 minutes ago, Winterwolf said:

Cheers ,.. Grabbing them now.  I'm getting about 8MB/s download speed.

Graphics driver is for Windows 2016, and not supported on my Win 2012 apparantly.  Do you know if thats the case for the Ethernet as well?

Any big benefit, resource savings etc with Win 2016 out of curiosity? .... I moved from Win2k8 to 2012 earlier this year and things seemed to be more sluggish.  If 2016 is any better I could be tempted to upgrade.

Is the Gen 8 fully supported under 2016?

Hi,
I'm a server tech for both 2012 and 2016, and I can say that the 2016 version is much better.
You can buy a cheep licens for the 2016 Standard edition och ebay.
Standard edition is the best one to use for home / small busniess users.

Regarding the Ethernet, I don't think so it should bee for all the Windows x64 but I'm not sure, download it and try it. The files are not so big.

Winterwolf

Cheers .. Will look at rebuilding to 2016 when I get a spare day.

The Ethernet FW updated no problems along with the driver B)

Robertomcat
13 hours ago, Calby said:

Hi, No.

This things was not included in the SPP.

Mount the IP trough your iLO remote console and choose to boot from it and the IP 'll update.

If someone downloads this things, can you please post your download speed?
I'm just intressting if I can max the line :)

Hello good day! I updated the package I.P. without any problem. On what website are these packages to be able to download them directly, since I have always updated from the internal tool of the server. Thank you very much.

Eradicated

Can somebody re-upload the IP1.70? It looks like the link has expired, and I cannot find Intelligent Provisioning 1.70 anywhere on the HP website...