Dave

Movies Anywhere now supports Google Play, iTunes, Amazon, and VUDU

Dave

Check this out.  The service Movies Anywhere, will not aggregate your Google Play movies as well as a ton of other studios and services.  Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 10.10.29 AM.png

If you sign up now and add a few services they will put 5 free movies into your account.

Big Hero 6

Ghostbusters 2016

Jason Bourne 2016

Ice Age

The Lego Movie

I am going to give this a try.

https://moviesanywhere.com/welcome

Dave

VUDU was harder to add than the others.  I had to finish the addition in the VUDU web app under Manage Account.  Otherwise, the others are real easy to add.  I think I had these 5 movies free from other promotions already but it's nice to have it all under one roof now.

Now I'm going to add the ROKU app and see if the family will use this thing.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

That is a nice list of services they consolidate. I have been using ultraviolet for consolidating movie services. It would be nice if these two combine. Why do we need two of them?

cskenney

I signed up.  I didn't realize at first that this is actually associated with Disney.  It is a replacement for their Disney Anywhere service.  I have struggled in the past with movies on Vudu, Amazon, iTunes and Google Play.  Now I should be able to watch them all from one place (if Amazon will connect).

up7500

Worked good as Disney Anywhere.  It just annoys me is that I have to create a new account and attach everything again.  Just went through renewing the connections for Disney Anywhere.