RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Trig0r

I sold my BTC

Trig0r

I sold my BTC when it was at $500ish

:(

Ahh well, was mined Alts then converted, lost random amounts converting from Alts then sold early, then moved to BTC-e, had some $ and some ETH, then they got taken down and the price of ETH crashed so what I was sat on it now worth even less and then converted into some weird ass tokens that they have, good job the room it was in was cold, what I would have spent in heating ended up being spent on mining, which heated the room...

ShadowPeo

Just sitting on mine with a view to invest some more cash to bring my reserve up to 3BTC, then I am planning on using several other ones for day to day transactions, specifically the more privacy oriented ones, ZCASH for instance

Trig0r

I never put any actual cash into it, it was all just mining because it was the thing to do for a bit a few years ago for a few months, then just traded around, which I sucked at hugely, exchanges came and went as did some of my funds, the BTC-e thing about wiped me out though I'm on about 1/10th of what I had at my high point, nowhere near your 3BTC though...

Sign in to follow this