RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Cyrptocurrency and Mining Forum Rules

Dave

Hey all,

I can't think of a more "trending technology" than this subject.  I can also see a lot of room for spam and hijinks here in this subforum.  I'm going to lay down a few rules and will use this thread to update the rules if need be.

I don't want to discourage new members from posting here but to be honest with you this subforum is for existing members to discuss this topic.  

There will be a post limit in order to post in this forum much like there is in the Marketplace forum.  You will not be able to register and post a spam link and disappear.  If you do that in other forums you will be banned and marked as a spammer.  That mark follows your email address throughout the IPBoard forum community, not just this one.

I do encourage posting of links.  This subforum is all about hardware and software however, this forum will not be held liable for links.  Members of this forum will no doubt be vetting the links that are posted here though.  But as always, be careful. 

I envisioned this forum as a place for server builders and PC builders that participate here to discuss other uses of their hardware.  This forum will not tolerate spam links and I reserve the right to make the rules up as this subforum evolves.  Discuss, have fun, and be respectful.

Dave

Owner

• Like 1