RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
cakthy

What case do you recommend?

cakthy

I have a Raidmax case that I suspect is messing with my motherboard, and I generally don't care for the large size of it. So I will be selling the case if I can find a new one.

What I need:

Something $70 or less (I could go more if needed)

Black color

Side window

Micro ATX size

Handle/possible to mod for a handle

I was looking at this one: E-2007 to buy. So what do you think? Any cases that you know of that I could buy?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• sleepkitty
      By sleepkitty
      Before some many choices of case that I had, I've finally decided to go with the PC-T3-i5-4200U, but the official website does not give too much info about this beautiful case.
      http://www.minicase.net/minipc-i5-4200U-T3.html
      So, if there is out there any PC-T3-i5-4200U owner that is reading this topic, I've a few questions for you friend, and I'll really appreciate any answer that could be provided.

These are my questions:
      How many space for rad (or fans only) I will have in the space behind the case?
      How much thick my rad in the top can be with fans without touching the fans at the front? (The ones that are perpendicular with the Motherboard).
      How much tall can my Reservoir be with Pump included? I don't wanna drill holes in such a beautiful case.

As I said, any info provided would be really appreciated!

• ckqualls
      By ckqualls
      I'm in a choir which is stuck on paper, and we have to use 3 ring binders for uniformity.  I was hoping to find an insert that fits into a standard 3 ring binder that holds a Surface Pro 3. I've scanned the music into OneNote.

Thanks,

Kelly
    • gadgetek
      By gadgetek
      Hello!  I have created a tablet case for the Surface Pro 3 which is designed with artists in mind.  I launched a campaign on Kickstarter to raise funds to produce it.  It is not just a protective case, but a protective case that brings functionality for those time when you don't want the keyboard, but want easy access to keyboard shortcut.  I've integrated buttons into the case that can be customized to your favorite shortcuts in any program.  Please take a look!  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gadgetek/meta-the-microcontroller-enhanced-tablet-accessory

• kristikay
      By kristikay
      I do a lot of off table work on my Surface Pro 2, and I miss the 'fixed' hinge on a laptop that keeps the keyboard and surface at a consistent angle.  Has anyone seen a hardshell case or other type of solution for this?
    • hermanpeckel
      By hermanpeckel
      I recently came home to my beloved N54L as dead as a door nail. It turned out a power surge zapped the PSU. A quick disassemble and fit of a standard ATX power supply confirmed it was just the PSU that had died.

I jumped on eBay and found a suitable replacement (or so I thought). The main power connector was 4 pins short of the original one. I plugged it all in and to my surprise it booted and works fine. One thing though - the fan is constantly on full. I assume it's the CPU fan. When I plug the normal ATX PSU back in, the fan operates as it should.

Anyhow, my questions. Is there any way I can mod my PSU to suit? It has a 4 pin connector on it that is currently unused. Or, rather than hunt around and hope for another suitably sized PSU, maybe I could just transfer the N54L parts into a standard computer case and PSU. There are some cheap ones about for $50 that look like they could do the trick.

Does anyone know of any caveats I should be aware of? 

Thanks in advance.