RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Jazman

Any Pin-heads on here?

Jazman

This is a hobbies thread, so I figured why not?!? It's a geek filled forum so there just might be...

Any pinball enthusiasts out there?

Keith

i-bystander

For a second there, I thought you were talking about bowling or the HR Pin Club. :)

Dave

There are a few around. I like to go to the local shows hen I can. Still have yet to own one but my favorite would be the first high speed pin. Would love to have that one but not sure I could give it the time for a rebuild if it needed it.

Jazman

There are a few around. I like to go to the local shows hen I can. Still have yet to own one but my favorite would be the first high speed pin. Would love to have that one but not sure I could give it the time for a rebuild if it needed it.

Yep. Still casually keeping my eye open for one for you that relatively local. If I end up getting a line on one, I'll let you know.

Keith

Dave

Thanks for that. I figured you remembered but replied just to see if we could find anyone else on here.

Did I tell you that I went up to a show in Joliet area? It was ok. Mostly coke machine and older stuff. I was a bit disappointed. Really expensive too.

Jazman

Thanks for that. I figured you remembered but replied just to see if we could find anyone else on here.

Did I tell you that I went up to a show in Joliet area? It was ok. Mostly coke machine and older stuff. I was a bit disappointed. Really expensive too.

Are you talking about the ChicagolandShow (ChicagolandShow)? If so, then the dirty little secret to that show is the flea market in the parking lot in the wee, wee hours of the AM on Friday morning (no admission fee, but bring a flashlight and dress accordingly). You need to know what to look for and be prepared for surprises when you get it home. I know of many a good deal scored there, but it isn't something I would recommend to a first time pin buyer.

If not ChicagolandShow, then I'm not sure what show you're talking about.

Anyone?!? Anyone?!? Bueller.... Bueller...