RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
dvn

Recommend a desktop Twitter client

dvn

I'm looking for a recommendation for a desktop Twitter client. What are you guys using? Is there anything decent that doesn't require installing additional software such as Adobe Air?

usacomp2k3

I'm in the same boat. Have resigned myself to using the web client for the most part. I refuse to install anything Adobe Air or Java.

pcdoc

No from me. I just the web based when I need it and the iPad the rest of the time as I use more on the road than at home.

Alvin Ramard

I don't remember if TweetDeck requires any else but I like it.

Also, take a look a Seesmic Web option.

dvn

I don't remember if TweetDeck requires any else but I like it.

Also, take a look a Seesmic Web option.

Yes, TweetDeck does require Adobe AIR. I'll check out Seesmic. Thanks.

No from me. I just the web based when I need it and the iPad the rest of the time as I use more on the road than at home.

I may end up using the web-based if I can't get something that runs without installing an Adobe product on my machine.

CablDeViL

I really need to get on the the twitter bandwagon - I just don't get the idea - I guess I'm getting old. Anyone shed some light on this for me, I remeber that Jim was against it then the average guy turned into a tweeting fool =)

dvn

Ya, I'm not big on it either, but some communication does go on there.

Guest no-control

I've had a twitter account for over a year now with just a single tweet. I'm old as well just don't get it. I tried to use it just as a way to get news and such, but even then I still find it more annoying than useful. Same goes for Facebook. I rarely post on it.

Guess I'll announce the BYOB facebook page here for now. Still work in progress as I try to fumble through it. If anyone on here is any good at social please PM me. I need some serious help.