RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Selling off everything i own! Parts and such

Jazman

You're selling 2 BROKEN cameras?!? Man, you must really need money! Time to add a "Donate to Dave" link on the homepage!

;)

Keith

I have been gathering a list of items to send to Craigslist and Ebay and thought I would put them here first in case you guys want anything. Mostly tech items but the first two are media. I also have an EX470 that I'm not sure what to ask for. What are they worth now? May even sell my EX495 that I'm currently using.

Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl - Blu-Ray New, never opened.

Band of Brothers on DVD all disks and collectors tin included. Viewed once.

Whatever the market is on those DVD's. Make an offer. They would make nice gifts.

Coolit Domino I have 2 of these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835227005&Tpk=coolit%20domino

$64.99 New plus $8.50 shipping

New, never installed.

$40 Plus shipping

Rosewill RAID Enclosure

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182148

$20 plus shipping

Athlon 64 3800+ 2.4Ghz with stock cooler

Going for $50 online, I'll take 30 plus ship.

I have tons of other stuff that I have yet to list.

Zune 30Gig MP3 player with travel accessories, case, etc.

Razer Barracuda Sound Cards and Headphones

EX470

Atari 2600 games New In Box, Sealed, Pole Position, Dig Dug Jungle Hunt, MS PacMan

Cordless Headset for Xbox, made by logitech - Got 4 of these bad boys

Harmony 659 Remote

Linksys AS2TNC antenna stand for the WRTG54G series routers and AP's

2 broken cameras, Canon SD400 and Canon SD1100IS

Original Sony Tivo parts

Make an offer on the above. Will list more later.

Guest no-control

You're selling 2 BROKEN cameras?!? Man, you must really need money! Time to add a "Donate to Dave" link on the homepage!

;)

Keith

there is one! laugh.gif

jam3ohio

there is one! laugh.gif

You'd be surprised who might want to parts out a broken camera. My wife sold a very used prosumer point and shoot with a busted CCD on eBay a few years back. I wanted to pitch it, was happy to get some $$$$ for it!

Jim

jam3ohio

Assuming that the memory is stock too on the 470...PM sent...

Jim

Dave

You guys are funny! Leave me alone....I'm trying to pawn my broken crap to you. Ha. I figure someone might want those cameras if they need some parts.

This is laptop money. I would like to carry something different to CES this year. Speaking of, I'm adding my Asus eee to the list above.

Dave

I got the MediaSmart Server wrong guys. I apologize.

It's an EX475 and not the 470. I had to turn it over to see the part number and fire it up to check the RAM. It indeed has been upgraded to 2Gb. It will not come with two 500Gb drives however. It will only include one. I assume someone would replace that aging drive anyway.

It will be a collectors item soon since it is the server featured in my youtube videos on how to upgrade the RAM. So I would like to see some high bids! ;)

Jam3 has first dibs on it since he made an offer first via PM. I'll let you know here if he still wants it or not.

Dave

Ya see, here is the real story. I started a podcast, invested tons of money, started a forum, so that two years later I could use it as my personal marketplace for all my old stuff.

Adding my netbook to the list

Asus eee 1000HA Netbook

Intel Atom 1.60Ghz.

Ram upgraded to 2.0 Gb

Has a webcam, 3 USB, Ethernet, 9 cell battery that still lasts a long time.

Windows XP

Original box and packing

I'll even include the power adapter!

Would like $200. Make your best offer. It's still in great shape. Perfect all around with light wear.

Guest no-control

This is laptop money. I would like to carry something different to CES this year. Speaking of, I'm adding my Asus eee to the list above.

Whaaaaa????? blink.gif The almighty iPad isn't going to cut it for CES duty? Someone stopped drinking their kool-aid & is thinking rationally. dry.gif Might need fire off an email to jobs.......

Dave

The asus eee was my CES lappy last year. It handled it's duties well but I'm itchin for something different.

How do you know I'm not shopping a Macbook???? ha ha ha

mksE55

The asus eee was my CES lappy last year. It handled it's duties well but I'm itchin for something different.

How do you know I'm not shopping a Macbook???? ha ha ha

How much for the logitech 659 remote. what shape is it in , ect.... total price shipped would be nice. in TX 75801