Dave

Who ordered the Echo Show and what is your ship date?

Dave    262
Dave

Ok, who has ordered the "Show" and when do you get it?  Just got notice that mine is on the way. I think I'll unbox it on YouTube. Should figure out a way to do it live.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 5.09.31 PM.png

Jason    53
Jason

Will be anxious to see it. Have not ordered one. Am currently the only one in the house who invents creative ways to use our Echo preorder. The novelty wore off quite quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cscompton    9
cscompton

Two-pack, ETA tomorrow. High hopes, cant wait to see if they are keepers or I reconsider taking a 2nd look at the $99 alternative at Lowe's. I'm going to go with keepers :-)

awraynor    96
awraynor

I've got them obviously. Their voice recognition seems worse than the pringle's can model surprisingly. 

cscompton    9
cscompton

I think the need to tweek the ESP on the shows. I put the Show in my Kitchen and have the full-size Echo in my livingroom. I can be 5ft from the show and the living room Echo will pickup and answer questions and commands even though the Show lights up.

Drop-In's and Calling aka 'intercom' features didn't quote work like I expected. A true intercom-like 'page all' would be nice and having better contact control seems like an obvious requirement.

Being able to access the Ring at the front and back is nice though so I welcome that integration. A slide cover over the camera would make people feel better too since I see a home in the Master Bedroom for the Show.