Dave

Meetup 2017

GabonPhil    9
GabonPhil

Can't make 30 September Dave. Sadly I have a prior commitment. Have a great meetup17 every one.

• Like 1

Dave    277
Dave

Will miss you this year.

If anyone is on the fence you better get registered! I have a crazy amount of gear to show you at Meetup. It might take me half the morning to read the list!

Sent from my Pixel using RESET Forums mobile app.

Dave    277
Dave

This is the week! It's Meetup week for me.  Anyone who has attended probably knows that this is the time the communication starts to ramp up.  I'll finalize the count and start prepping breakfast and lunch.  I'll get an e-mail out to you soon so you are "for sure" on the list.  Schedule on the way as well but expect much the same.  

Friday - HQ, Fry's, Eat.

Sat - Meetup 8-5

Sun - Waffles!

It's never too late to register!  I'll take registrations up to a few days prior so let me know if you are trying to get here.

Don't forget your sale and trade items.  If you think you have an upcoming Microsoft Store purchase save it for Meetup day. We'll walk over to the store as usual.  Fry's too.  We'll rendezvous at Fry's to give you some time to browse around and it's a good meeting spot.

Let me know if you have questions!

Dave    277
Dave

Update:

The first Meetup 17 communication has gone out.  If you didn't get an email from me then I don't have you on my list!  PM me here and I'll get you on the list.  There are a couple of names i DON'T see on my list!  I hope you will try to make it if you can.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Like 1

Dave    277
Dave

Great shout out from Jim Collison on HGG.  Right up front too!  Thanks Jim.  Everyone give this a listen and I'll get Nathaniel on RESET someday soon.  I think we have some firewall boxes to talk about....hint hint.  

https://theaverageguy.tv/2017/09/15/the-acer-r13-chromebook-hands-on-and-crashplan-departure-options-hgg326/

It's never too late to register for Meetup 17.  Go Go Go!

• Like 1

Dave    277
Dave

Did you know that I put something in plain sight for everyone that visited the HSS/RESET Headquarters laster year?  It was a big hint of what was announced last year?  I'll show you what that was this year at Meetup 17 HQ visit.  Are you coming?

kylejwx    27
kylejwx

With Crashplan going away, I'd love to see some demos of backup strategies at the meetup. Acronis could be one for sure. Just an idea for those bringing demo gear.

• Like 1

joshpollard    2
joshpollard

I'll be there! If anyone is driving through the Toledo Ohio area and wants to carpool, let me know!

• Like 2