RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

DJI Spark Announced

Dave

Spark ships in mid June and starts at $499.

Fly more combo is $699.

Pre-Order here - http://fave.co/2rQN0A4

It's got some amazing controls to it. Land and take off via hand. Tons of modes to use with it. It's kind of a personal drone but you can also get a controller as an add on and that sort of makes it like a mini mavic.  The controller is an additional $149 otherwise you are flying via phone or by hand gestures.  Interesting.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 11.56.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 11.56.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 11.57.10 AM.png

• Like 1

The Fly More Combo is clearly the better deal at $699 since it includes the controller which is $149 extra.  Two extra batteries too. Those are $49 each.  This is a fairly intelligent system for an entry level price. Are these things going to be flying all over the place in the near future?

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 12.15.15 PM.png

Just watched the Youtube reviews / unboxing.

I don't want one ........ I NEED one. Brilliant bit of kit. I couldn't warrant the cost for a phantom 4 or Mavic, but the feature list at the price point is excellent.

First deliverys late June though, Doh!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaaaaargh, I couldn't help myself, just ordered the Fly More Combo. Wife is out shopping, shall I tell, her to by herself something nice? I gotta explain how much we need this when she gets back. Little help here?

• Like 1

You bought it for her so the two of you can share a hobby,,,, that's the best I can come up with for now,,,,,

You bought it for her so the two of you can share a hobby,,,, that's the best I can come up with for now,,,,,

Thanks, it's worth a try, will let you know.

Thanks, it's worth a try, will let you know.

Well it sort of worked:- Aparently that will be my next birthday and Christmas present solved all in one go! (so it didn't work at all really, but all is good)

Seriously though, really looking forward to getting the Spark and reporting back in due course with my experiences.
  • Like 1