RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Amazon Echo Show Compatible Devices and Calling Features

Dave

I'm already interested in how to integrate this into my home.  What does it work with?  It looks like everything that currently works with Alexa is going to work fine with the show.  I'm really interested in the Arlo integration and viewing cameras on it.

Here is the Amazon Hub for Smart Devices - Link Here  If you own the Alexa, Echo, or Dot, you are probably familiar with this stuff already but it's a spot where you can see all that is compatible with Alexa.

What about calls?  You have to use the Alexa app to make calls to a device or you can call "device to device."  This will be nice for family conversations for sure.  It's also free.  The device to app communication will also be nice to do messaging by voice.

There is also a feature called "Drop in."  Amazon demo'd it with a close family member but I imagine you can also drop in on other devices say, you have one in different rooms of the house.  

Order here - http://amzn.to/2pZU0Mv

If you turn off your ad blocker and follow that link I'll get a commission on the purchase.  Small, but it will help me order one and test! Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 10.26.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 10.21.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 10.22.48 AM.png