Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Hulu Live TV

Dave    277
Dave

This one is looking good.  Hulu Live TV may be the one I'm looking for. Looks to have more content than YouTube TV and there is a DVR function.

It also includes the Hulu streaming library which is a plus. They also have a original content. Not as much as Netflix or Amazon but it's there. 

Equipment? This could be an issue for some as it stands on launch day.  Chromecast would work for me but that's about it.  I need something attached to a TV.  I don't consume via mobile device.  They are adding Roku for the future.

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 10.46.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 10.49.27 AM.png

Hulu.com $39.99 a month.

rgunther    2
rgunther

Interesting. The two missing channels for me would be BBC America and The CW. Also no PBS and none of the Discovery networks? That seems weird.

Dave    277
Dave

Who among us will be first to step forward? - King Ezekiel, TWD (AMC is not amongst these channels as was pointed out to me by @TheCheekyTaurus on Twitter.  

Who will test first and report back?

Dave    277
Dave
Just now, rgunther said:

Interesting. The two missing channels for me would be BBC America and The CW. Also no PBS and none of the Discovery networks? That seems weird.

AMC and Discovery and I would have already signed up.

up7500    12
up7500

The only one I can think of really missing for me would be BBC America.  It has Food, SyFy for me and FreeForm for the wife.  Those are the main channels we have missed since cutting the cord.  Though I would like to hear more about the DVR function first.  The price is tempting.