RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Unable to RDP to WSE12R2 (US) from the U.K.?

I've never run a UTM as a VM. It's run on dedicated hardware with 4 Gigabit NICs. However only 2 are in use. WAN and LAN interfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rich1983

Thanks for all your answers Jason. I think I'd do the same but it's good to hear of working examples of what one is looking do do!

Aside from the WiFi, I hope you enjoyed England :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Drashna Jaelre

Just FYI, the home edition is free for non-business use, and it contains most of the features.  You get much more out of it than using an actual branded Sophos box and it's license.  But you CAN install the Home license on those systems, but it requires some work to do so (it's not straight forward).

And personally, I'm not switching from Sophos.  I'm definitely invested, as I purchased a Sophos AP a while ago (the AP55C, a wireless AC ceiling mounted "disc", with a PoE adapter)

I have reached a point where I'm simply unable to identify in Sophos UTM 9.5 which websites need to be made exceptions in HTTPS Scanning. That's been one of the biggest annoyances for me of Sophos. Web filter live log doesnt appear to display every web site being accessed. May disable HTTPS scanning altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk