RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Cooler Master Silent Pro 600W Power Supply

cskenney

This power supply has been recommended quite a few times by PCDOC for various builds (especially involving the Core i3 and Core i5 systems).

Cooler Master Silent Pro M600 Series Modular 600W ATX12V V2.3 / SSI EPS 12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - (RS600-AMBAD3-US)

I happened to be looking around and Newegg has it for $79.99 and there is a $20 rebate (plus $1.99 shipping).

However, Amazon has it available right now for $59.99 with free shipping. The Amazon page is here but remember to go through the affiliate link to give a little back to HomeServerShow.com.

Great supply, great price, great shipping cost, but crappy delivery times (december 24th....) If you order, be patient.

That delivery time is not stated correctly on the web page. It is essentially 7-10 days. I think the order for Christmas statement was intended to inform you that you could still use ground shipping and have it before Dec 24th.

If you can get it for that price it is a no-brainer. I just bought three more at $69. I have converted my whole fleet to these supplies. I now have 1 700w and the rest are the 600w. Good stuff, you will not be disappointed.

Ordered mine from Amazon last night, along with the most of what I need for my new box.

And yes, I remembered to go there from the link on here. :)