Joe_Miner

Icy Dock MB994SP-4SB-1 ToughArmor in HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9

Joe_Miner

I installed a ToughArmor into my ML30 Gen9's top 5.25" bay - going to use it for connecting drive to SATA III Ports 5 & 6 without having to tear apart the case every time I rebuild & gives me the option down the road if I add a Controller card for adding additional drives.

Looks good too

Here it is on the Right (the ML10v2 on the left has an ExpressCage MB326SP-B in it)

Figure09.jpg

• Like 2

Joe_Miner

Installed 1TB VelociRaptor in ToughArmor

Capture02_zpsqtqrtxon.jpg

Capture03_zpsgyl5nt5q.jpg

Capture04_zpsfgs2wyt6.jpg

Capture_zpszap2cmpc.jpg

I install the 1TB VelociRaptor in Icy Dock ToughArmor MB994SP-4SB-1 located in one of two available 5.25” drive bays in the top of the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 discussed earlier in the Blog.  Everything working well.  

Edited by Joe_Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Joe_Miner
      By Joe_Miner
      Unbox ML110 Gen10 at RESET Meetup

This is a video of the unboxing of the HPE ProLiant ML1100 Gen10 at the RESET Meetup #Indy2017 on September 30, 2017.  More to follow in the Forums in the future.

• Joe_Miner
      By Joe_Miner
      Unboxing the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 at #BestMeetUpEver

This is a video of the unboxing of the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 at the RESET Meetup #Indy2017 on September 30, 2017.  More to follow in the Forums in the future.

• rickU2D
      By rickU2D
      Hi Guys,
             Was hoping someone with experience with Freenas might be able to help. I set up Freenas on my gen8 and everything was working great. Freenas was installed with a network cable plugged in to the Ilo port. All was fine until I needed to re-arrange my office. Shutdown the gen8, unplugged the cable. moved everything, plugged it back in. Now, network interfaces will not connect. Can't ping, etc,.
      I tried to re-configure the interface from the shell (through Ilo). Tried static, dhcp, tried some tip I read re-  disableing msi and msix. No dice. I have an N54L running as a DC. I also tried deleting and re-adding DNS records, so far, to no avail.
      Anyone deal with this situation before?
      If this is not an appropriate question for this forum, please excuse me. I was trying to avoid signing up to yet another forum (freenas).

Any help greatly appreciated!

regards