RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
tezray

Lenovo TS150

tezray

Hi,

Can someone explain how a TS150 thread could be made. The lenovo TS150 has just gone on sale in the UK for £250 and £50 cashback so I expect a lot of them will be in peoples homes soon including mine on the 16th.

Thanks

• Like 1

Shonk

I have one on order

1225v5 (Skylake) 1x16gb DDR4 ecc 2x1TB £201 after cashback cant buy the cpu on its own for that nevermind the 16gb stick

My bedroom Xeon X5460 socket 775 mod is going in the bin

it has an Intel I350-T2 in it i can scavenge for the TS150 aswelll

Edited by Shonk
  • Like 1

mattb75

That's a great price for a great bit of kit! Had a TS140 for the last couple of year and I'm impressed by its rocksolid performance and near silent operation. The increase in max memory to 64GB makes this an excellent choice for a VM Host.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave

Done.  I made a few changes so this new forum is not nested so deep within servers.  I put the 150 and 150 directly under OEM.  Let's see how it works for a while.  Now...fill it up!

tezray

Sadly it was all a mess up they have all been cancelled lenovo released the price and the vendors dropped it but it was wrong really annoyed but so are many people. Thank you though

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dave

Do you have links to anything that discusses that "mess up?"

eddie563

ive just opened a case with google against Netstore direct in the UK for this very thing, i ordered it at £250 showing live in stock details (screen captured ;) ) and they debited my account and confirmed delivery. 8 minutes later i had a call telling me the server was EoL and they could not provide it from their supplier. Supplier ??? its in stock ;) 

i will report back on the outcome.

mattb75

Saw something similar this morning - after seeing and commenting on this link I went to ebuyer.co.uk and it was showing for £201 after £50 cashback. As my TS140 is fully kitted out and I'm not maxing the resources yet I didn't pull the trigger on an order. Opened back up the browser tab a few hours later and it refreshed to £500+

Thought I'd missed a time limited deal!

Unfortunately most/all online dealers have E&OE as part of their terms of service and have only fulfilled their side of the contract at the point the goods are dispatched. Good luck with your case against Google Eddie but I suspect you'll be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddie563

its google leading my case against an online seller, there is nothing in their T&C that indicates that, but im leaving it to them. they stand a better chance of looking at it than i do.