RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Connectify for Windows 7

Dave

I'm staying in a condo in Orlando and was pleased to see a cable modem propped on the desk but there were no wifi signals to be had. I knew there was a way to share the LAN connection in Win7 but have never tried it. http://www.connectify.me/ allows you to do it. I'm now roaming the condo with the iPad and getting 8 Meg down via the net book wifi. Pretty sweet!

And for the price of free that is awesome. My wife is so jealous you are in Orlando. We went to Disney

for a week last December, the weather was great and had a great time. I told her going to Disney three

times in 18 months was enough.

We were going to catch the shuttle launch but it has been delayed yet again. Second time it's happened to us. Weather is nice here though!

I forgot to say connectify was free. Thanks for catching that.

You guys should try the cruise. We did it a couple of years ago and now we don't want to "waste" our money on going on any other vacation. Disney does an incredible job in their parks, but somehow they do even better on the cruise.

You guys should try the cruise. We did it a couple of years ago and now we don't want to "waste" our money on going on any other vacation. Disney does an incredible job in their parks, but somehow they do even better on the cruise.

I can't imagine anything that would beat staying at the Grand Floridian concierge level and eating at many of the best restaurants in Florida (specifically Victoria & Albert's).

I guess my exposure was somewhat limited. We do LOVE Disney World and every trip there was excellent. I should also change the word "waste" to spend in my post above. However, our Disney cruise was incredible and something we can't wait to do again. Plus my boys are getting older, so Disney World is less appealing to them. We do plan to go down to Sea World around April/May next year.

To counter our wonderful trip on the Disney ship, we stopped at a McDonalds on the drive back home. WOW, what a difference in approach to customer service. The McDonalds we stopped in made us feel we were bothering them when we dared to place an order for lunch.

Sailing across The Atlantic on The Queen Mary II was an awesome experience last summer. I don't know that we will ever top that experience.