RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Orlando Meetup

G. WadeTech

I am in Miami this week on business and I was curious if there are any HSS listeners that live in the area and would be interested in meeting up.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• usacomp2k3

• walterwood44

• c0op3r

I am in Miami this week on business and I was curious if there are any HSS listeners that live in the area and would be interested in meeting up.

I also am about 4 hours North (Orlando), but while you are in Miami, if you can get over to the CompUSA on Kendall Dr across from Dadeland Mall, and about 15 mins south of there on US1 is a Tiger Direct Store. I used to live in that area for about 30 years!

I also am about 4 hours North (Orlando), but while you are in Miami, if you can get over to the CompUSA on Kendall Dr across from Dadeland Mall, and about 15 mins south of there on US1 is a Tiger Direct Store. I used to live in that area for about 30 years!

Thanks for the info... I will have to make my way over there and check it out.

I'll be in Orlando after Thanksgiving. Anyone want to do a meetup then?

Of course! When after thanksgiving?

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to, just get me some details.

I was listening to the PodCast and heard mention of the 'Orlando Meet-up' I wanted to say that I am still interested and please keep me in the loop, so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

How about Nov 30th, sometime in the evening? I need to find out where I'm staying but it's a condo kind of place just a tad south of DisneyWorld. Is there a Microcenter in the area? I could use a fix! Otherwise, I'm open as to where we can meet. I wonder if we can finagle a live broadcast and discuss WHS with you guys with the rest of our listeners.

Edited by HSS-Dave
land to world