RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
cskenney

Affiliate links - Support HSS when shopping

cskenney

Please don't forget about the affiliate links on the Home page of the Home Server Show Blog. I know these places are running some deals so share the wealth while you are stocking up on that hardware.

Here are the affiliate links if you need them:

Newegg.com

Amazon.com

Dell.com and Dell Outlet

and if you are interested in Keepvault for WHS

awraynor

Finally remembered this when I purchased my i3 540 and PSU for my upcoming HTPC!

Thanks again PC Doc.

shollz

Is their anyway to link to a specific product and still have it link to here?? That way if I post a good deal from a site, I can link right to the product, but Dave would get the commission for this site.

Edited by shollz

tojoski

I buy tons of stuff through Newegg at work, I'll add your affiliate link to my shortcut I buy with so you can get some credit..

From 10/07 to now I've spent over 90k with them...

JediTim

I buy tons of stuff through Newegg at work, I'll add your affiliate link to my shortcut I buy with so you can get some credit..

$90K...wow, hopefully the HSS site gets a decent affiliate fee if you continue that in the future.

ikon

I only wish I could give credit, but Newegg, Amazon, and Dell have Canadian affiliates and mostly won't ship stuff to Canada from their US sites (specially Amazon, even IF the product is NOT available on amazon.ca).

Dave

Whoa! 90k is huge. Thanks for using the affiliate link from now on. That will help.

Dave

Is their anyway to link to a specific product and still have it link to here?? That way if I post a good deal from a site, I can link right to the product, but Dave would get the commission for this site.

If you guys find deals from other sites simply post the link here. I have a program that will convert it to an affiliate link if the site is in my list. The only thing you have to look out for is posting another sites affiliate link to the deal.

dvn

My Chrome shortcut for using HSS affiliate link:

Open settings > Manage Search Engines > scroll to bottom

Whenever you type keyword 'ne' in the address bar and hit enter, you'll be going to Newegg through Dave's affiliate link. You'll be a better person for it, it'll lower your cholesterol levels, and you'll amaze your neighbors with the constant flow of UPS trucks stopping by your house.