RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Netatmo Weather Station

Dave

Does it have web access or only app for smart phones. I couldn't find this info on their website.

It has web access but not directly to it.  There is a cool web page of info that is tons better than the app.  

• 3 weeks later...

Dave, any a additional thoughts on this. I am about to order but thought I would check with you first to ensure our didn't turn sour. I am going to get the rain and wind speed sensors as well. Assuming you don't tell me to avoid.

Yes.  I think I am sending it back.  It was awesome the first couple of days and I have yet to really look back at it.  I love the idea of having an indoor air quality monitor but I don't think this is the one for me.  The rain gauge would certainly enhance this product but I don't want to get more into it and feel the same way I do now.  Plenty of folks love this thing though.

I like the web page better than the app.  Maybe another time I'll look at it again but for now it's going back and I'm going to put the money towards automation that will work better for me.  Either and Ecobee thermostat or the Ring.com Pro probably.

I hope I didn't throw a monkey wrench in your plans.  

Well, that definitely causes pause. I will have to think a little harder as it isn't cheap given it is $330.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a done deal. Gone, returned. Again, I think for the right people this thing is awesome. Especially the web app.  I would jump in with the rain gauge as well too. I just didn't use it after the intitial newness wore off.