RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
jackstraw77

Is there a way I can find out if my Yale deadbolt is V2 compatible?

jackstraw77

I've been waiting patiently for my V2 hub and finally got fed up and bought one.  
I'm a little bummed that my Ivee Sleek won't work anymore (I seem to be one of the few who had a good experience with it through Iris)

And I also have the blueline power meter, but that was always loosing connection anyway.

What I'm terrified about is losing the ability to pair with my Yale motorized deadbolt.  I took a chance on it at the time since it wasn't explicitly listed in the V1 device list a couple years ago, but it wound up pairing flawlessly and operates with full functionality in V1.  

Anyone have experience with Yale locks on V2?

Also, I'm having trouble just finding a list of features and capabilities of V2.  The app wants me to give them a credit card to proceed but I'm not quite ready to do that yet.  Is there a page that concisely lays out the new functionality (I'm most interested in the new "scenes" functionality that the Iris rep told me exists now).

I've been hearing you're not able to add different contacts that can be assigned different lock codes and be scheduled.  Is this true?  The two Iris reps I've called can't seem to give me a straight answer.