RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

SmartThings Hub Version 2 available in September

Dave

SmartThings has just announced it's version 2 hub will be available to purchase in early September.

You can pre-order it now on Amazon for only $99! Amazon Link Here: (Order via this link to give HAF credit, thank you!) 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010NZV0GE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B010NZV0GE&linkCode=as2&tag=mccabe-20&linkId=V2MQ5QWSV5MJZBNU

In addition to the new Hub, we’ll also be coming out with a new line of Samsung SmartThings products and an enhanced mobile app experience in the next few weeks.

You don’t need to purchase the new Hub in order to continue using SmartThings in your home. But if you do decide to order the new Hub, you’ll need to reconnect your current devices to the new Hub. We’ll provide detailed guidance that will make this process as easy as possible.

The announcement can be found here:  http://blog.smartthings.com/news/smartthings-updates/smartthings-hub-update/

Dave

If you are an existing SmartThings customer check your e-mail box.  You probably received a coupon code for being a customer!  I just used mine and pre-ordered the Samsung unit.  I can't wait!

cscompton

I was coming here to say the same things! I beat Smartthings to their own announcement on twitter :)

cscompton

Just noticed Bluetooth not listed on the specs page. No mention of premium features or subscription levels. I have a few emails into Smartthings Support and PR if it's worth anything. Probably going to get a blanket PR response about more to come later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SctN

Anything about multicountry ZigBee support?