RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Motion Sensor light automation system

JohnSmith01

Hi guys, I am new to home automation and I’m just thinking to build an “intraHouse” Home automation system.

The thing I want to ask is I want my lights to be controlled by motion sensors. If somebody enters a room the lights turn on and gets off if it’s empty. The trouble is that if somebody is in the room but hasn't moved for some time (e.g. is reading) the lights will turn off. The obvious solution is to set the timer duration longer but I'd really like the lights to turn off straight away if there's nobody in the room. Any idea?

Hi JohnSmith01,

intraHouse system is very powerful and intelligent. Almost everything that can come in our minds can be done using intraHouse system. This scenario given in this context is nothing. You can even entertain your guests if you are out of the country on the other hand if there is any kind of security breach while you are not at home the system will call nearest police station and explain the situation in human voice and will also record their response, the exact time etc.. The intraHouse software is very user friendly within a couple of minutes you will automatically start recognizing it and will be able to handle different scenarios by yourself or in the beginning if you don't have much grip on the system they have 24/7 life time technical support, just call them and get instant solutions. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have experimented with smart things using motion sensors to turn lights on and off in using presence sensors to keep lights on when there's no motion in the room.