RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Another update to the Android app

schoondoggy

What's New

SmartThings 1.6.2 includes many bug fixes for a more stable experience.

Recently, the Dashboard was updated to be a single view for everything you’ve configured. See more at a glance. Tap and hold Dashboard rows to re-order them. Tap the “+” at the bottom of the Dashboard to use SmartSetup – a brand-new way to browse and connect supported devices, configure Actions and Alerts, and browse contributions from the community.

I found something new with it. Crashes! All working this morning and it crashes when I try to view things. Now ios crashes as well.

My last two changes were a drink camera and a light switch. Guess I'll start pulling items out via the IDE. Socks as the dlink camera capture was working well!

I pulled the DLink camera out of the device list and both Android and iOS crash.  I would rather not pull the light switch out of the list if I don't have to.  Will have to submit to support I guess.

I did some digging around in the app and I didn't see the ZWave Switch listed under switches.  I decided to remove it but I didn't want to strand it and have it still connected to the hub but removed from the list.  I did the exclusion remove mode thing with the app and successfully removed the switch.  It felt good to see the app pop up and say removed.  Now to add it back.

I was able to add it back easily enough.  I used the wizard for GE in wall switch but it does not put it in the Lights and Switches area of the app.  It shows up under Things and doesn't crash the app so i'm happy.

Now to add the D-Link camera back and figure out why it will not show up as a switch.  Oh, and getting my water sensors to show dry! Come on!