RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
WolfJT

Still Love My Pro 3

WolfJT

The Surface Pro 3 is about two years old now. I'm happy to say I still love the device. I think it's a wonderful computing device. The one that started the wonderful two in ones that is helping to keep the PC line relevant. Can't wait for what the Surface Pro 5 will offer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

callihan44

The Surface Pro 3 is about two years old now. I'm happy to say I still love the device. I think it's a wonderful computing device. The one that started the wonderful two in ones that is helping to keep the PC line relevant. Can't wait for what the Surface Pro 5 will offer

yes it was the device that really launched the line into the public's eye, the only bad thing is the battery will eventually give up the ghost. Ive seen a lot of sales-technician people who used to carry the thinkpad x laptop tanks now mostly carry surface pros...

• Like 1

WolfJT

yes it was the device that really launched the line into the public's eye, the only bad thing is the battery will eventually give up the ghost. Ive seen a lot of sales-technician people who used to carry the thinkpad x laptop tanks now mostly carry surface pros...

Funny thing, I have heard a lot about the battery issue just this weekend. First time I've heard about it actually. I wonder if MS replaces the batteries?

Justdream

I agree I it the best of Microsoft

Just hope they could release a patch that could fix Fan noise a little 

<_<