RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Groove Music

WolfJT

I'm impressed that Groove Music is one of the streaming music service's that will be getting the Beatles music tomorrow. Microsoft does nothing as far as promotion for this service so it's nice to see it listed in the news for this event.

sent from TapTalk for Windows Phone

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the music pass now for 4 months and probably won't keep it. I thought I would like it and it's all right but, much like Xbox music before it, I find the user interface difficult. If I have the music pass AND I want to listen to say the Beatles, why does it always default to the collection search. Seems to me that if my account has the music pass, search should search everywhere.  I was a big fan of the Zune interface as it made sense. It was very clean and made good use of space. It was artistically very nice.  However, I have been very disappointed with both Xbox Music and Grove Music interfaces. Come on guys and gals design an easier and cleaner interface.

My kids use spotify and my wife uses Amazon music with our Amazon Echo. We also just got AT&T Uverse with all of it's music channels.  Seems hard to justify paying for a service with all of the free stuff that is available. I'm not a super big music listener.  So, it was an interesting trial.