RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dewain27

Should Surface Book Have A Kickstand On The Clipboard?

Surface Book Kickstand  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Surface Book's Clipboard have a kickstand?

• Yes, that would be awesome
    • No, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard
    • I just like responding to polls and have no opinions in life :-P

Dewain27

I think that it would be nice to have some way to prop up the Surface Book Clipboard.  Just curious what others think... Should Surface Book's Clipboard have a kickstand?

ImTheTypeOfGuy

It's out would be a nice add to the design. But since you can turn it around on the keyboard they probably feel it isn't needed.

thelilgeek

Unnecessary. I get the thought behind it, not a bad thought just redundant.

callihan44

i think I would use the surface book with the keyboard attached at all times considering that's gonna give the best battery life,  even in tablet mode 

pfinter

I've had the Surface Book since day 1. In that time, I can barely think of anytime that I have used the clipboard on it's own other than just trying it out. Normally, I use it like a traditional laptop.  I have put the screen on backwards to do a bit of writing with the pen and I also made the mistake with calibrating the pen in the same mode (Everything I calibrated was mirrored imaged. Had to reset the pen calibration settings to factory.) However, its pretty much a touchscreen laptop. (I am finding I don't use the pen either. I'm a fast typest and my hand writing sucks)

Dave

Noooooo!

However, if you could come up with a grippy cover that you could slip the clipboard into VERY QUICKLY, I would be in.  Quick is the key.  I don't want something that is convoluted and difficult to mess with.