RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Surface Book Review Part 2

callihan44

I think the surface book price is about the only turn off for me, it's outside of my boundaries for a secondary device. I wish they would increase the surface pro screen size to 13.5" also, after using a Lenovo yoga 13.3 once you get used to the size increase in tablet mode it's kinda hard to go back to a smaller one...This is the main reason I got rid of my surface 3, going back and forth between devices I felt the surface 3 just didn't have enough real estate for me anymore.

• Like 1

Dewain27

What is your primary device?  I use the SB as my primary work machine and it has replaced really that and my personal machine too.  I am just curious what the primary one is and why you would need two if you had a SB?  I don't think anyone should buy a SB as a secondary machine :-)

Edited by Dewain27

callihan44

My mobile primary is a sager 15.6 with a i7 4720hq quad with 16gb of ram and Nvidia 970m 3gb graphics card. My secondary is the sp4...my laptop costs about the same as the surface book but the sb isnt near as powerful for cad work or vid rendering