RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
JohnTW

Surface 3 Cases

JohnTW

Anyone sporting a case or folio for their Surface 3 that they love? I plan to use it mainly without a Type Cover but might get one eventually. I have a Logitech Keys To Go Bluetooth Keyboard and Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth I can use.

I thought that the M-Edge Sneak Power Case for Surface 3 looks interesting, but I am not sure I need the extra power. Also, I thought the Platinum Folio Case for Surface 3 looks nice as well.

Dave

I liked the Urban Armor Gear for SP3 and Surface 3.  Sleeves, there is no competitor to the WaterField Designs sleeves.  Although, call me odd, but I like the Evernote Sleeve that is in the Evernote Store. It's for the Macbook but would work with almost anything. 

jmwills

How heavy is the Urban Armor case?  It's for the wife so I don't want her to to think it's too bulky.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Jmwills, congrats on the win.

Dave

It's bulky but it's UAG. It is supposed to be. If I needed rugged and major protection that would be the case.  Otherwise, no case for me.

Dave

Cool. PM me.  Would like to take a look and arrange a give away for my annual Geek Meetup if that is ok.  Please stick around and participate too.