RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
WolfJT

Windows 10 Mobile Update

WolfJT

If anyone has been wondering about updating their phone to the Windows 10 mobile insiders build I'm here to say the update that was made available yesterday is very, very nice. It is smooth and apps seem to work better. I would recommend this build for sure. I haven't had it long to enough to get a feel for battery life so the jury is still out on that subject.

sent from TapTalk for Windows Phone

thelilgeek

I live on my 1020, calls all day long, closing service tickets, gps, and so forth. I was down about 50% after about 3 hours of light use this morning. That included my morning alarms and a couple of phone calls, nothing extreme. The problem I had before the update was that the battery was discharging faster than my wireless charging cradle could charge. I will try to run solely on that tomorrow and post an update.

• Like 1

WolfJT

I still find the battery life not very good on my Icon. I use mine hard listening to podcasts and streaming music and using GPS to name a few. Just listening to podcast I am down past 50% by noon.

I live on my 1020, calls all day long, closing service tickets, gps, and so forth. I was down about 50% after about 3 hours of light use this morning. That included my morning alarms and a couple of phone calls, nothing extreme. The problem I had before the update was that the battery was discharging faster than my wireless charging cradle could charge. I will try to run solely on that tomorrow and post an update.

Is Hey Cortana working for you? It's not working for me, and Cortana is no longer tracking my flight info or package tracking.

thelilgeek

Cortana works, but is soooooo slow. I don't use it for package tracking or flight info. However.... I did set a location reminder on Wednesday, Thursday I went to that location and got no reminder, this morning when I arrived I got the reminder. So, there seem to be a lot of bugs to work out with her.