RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
tinkererguy

Has Anybody Tried This? "how To Max Out The Intel Hd Graphics On Surface Book And Surface Pro 4"

MikeMan

I tried it - But I have yet to install any games and compare the frame rates etc. It was a pretty easy guide and install etc. My Surface Pro i7 runs like a beast - I installed a Turbo Boost monitor and observed the i7 soar to 3.4 GHz as I unzipped files etc. This is my first Surface - and I did a ton of research before I invested the $2000 - The Surface Pro is hands down the best tablet on the market. I just cant get over the performance, zero lag. One thing I did do is reinstall Windows 10. I really don't like the "standard"  software that comes with over the counter machines - Truth be told I just don't trust it. Once installed - my touchscreen didnt work and there were a ton of errors in the DEVICE MANAGER - I simply went to this link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49498 and downloaded the drivers - rebooted and had zero errors in the DEVICE MANAGER 

I am new to this forum and I apologize if this isnt the proper place to post this comment. I just want to help folks and learn. 

Edited by MikeMan

SteVae

yes, it works very well. i did change things a bit. i made the two different profiles, but i only used the max performance setting on the plugged in setting on both. so it is always able to perform at its max while plugged in, and will resort back to a more battery friendly mode on battery power. hope this helps.

Lyall

I just got my Surface pro core m yesterday and enabled high performance mode. The only thing is, I lost sleep mode. Does anyone know how to fix this?

BuzzPuppy

You can only have one or the other, unless you start delving into the registry.