RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
kristikay

Looking For A Clamshell Case For Surface Pro 2

kristikay

I do a lot of off table work on my Surface Pro 2, and I miss the 'fixed' hinge on a laptop that keeps the keyboard and surface at a consistent angle.  Has anyone seen a hardshell case or other type of solution for this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• cakthy
      By cakthy
      I have a Raidmax case that I suspect is messing with my motherboard, and I generally don't care for the large size of it. So I will be selling the case if I can find a new one.
      What I need:
      Something $70 or less (I could go more if needed)
      Black color
      Side window
      Micro ATX size
      Handle/possible to mod for a handle
      I was looking at this one: E-2007 to buy. So what do you think? Any cases that you know of that I could buy?
    • sleepkitty
      By sleepkitty
      Before some many choices of case that I had, I've finally decided to go with the PC-T3-i5-4200U, but the official website does not give too much info about this beautiful case.
      http://www.minicase.net/minipc-i5-4200U-T3.html
      So, if there is out there any PC-T3-i5-4200U owner that is reading this topic, I've a few questions for you friend, and I'll really appreciate any answer that could be provided.

These are my questions:
      How many space for rad (or fans only) I will have in the space behind the case?
      How much thick my rad in the top can be with fans without touching the fans at the front? (The ones that are perpendicular with the Motherboard).
      How much tall can my Reservoir be with Pump included? I don't wanna drill holes in such a beautiful case.

As I said, any info provided would be really appreciated!

• ckqualls
      By ckqualls
      I'm in a choir which is stuck on paper, and we have to use 3 ring binders for uniformity.  I was hoping to find an insert that fits into a standard 3 ring binder that holds a Surface Pro 3. I've scanned the music into OneNote.

Thanks,

Kelly
    • sosnow
      By sosnow
      Hello,
      My company wanted to try out the SP in our business environment so I volunteered.  I have been using a SP fro about 2 months and really love the device. My company has now decided to make a bigger commitment and is rolling out SP2s.
      My question is how do I transfer my apps and contents to my new device.  I understand the contents on SkyDrive will not be an issue, but what about the contents installed on the local device.

Thanks in advance
    • reiaya
      By reiaya
      hi again!

i wonder if service pack 2 for mdbx 2014 is the equal for 2014.5?

i downloaded it even before install it, but again the nasty stupid error about the graphics.

i redownloaded after install it, the same error... restarted the sp2, nothing.

what did i miss? instructions said not to uninstall it!

agghh