RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
tozsam

Artdock Or Similar For Windows Phone

tozsam

Not sure if this is the best place but I've scoured as much of the net as I know how.  As the title says I'm looking for something like artdock for zbrush on windows phone.  I bought the phone because I assumed that windows OS was the same on every device, so apps would cross over easily.  I used to have an iphone where I used KPZbrush.  One hand on my bamboo, and one hand on my phone shortcuts, as the bamboo has no extra buttons.  All I really need, is brush size, and focal shift sliders. I don't really want to go back to apple, especially for one app.

Thanks in advance

Edited by tozsam

WolfJT

Did you try Fresh Paint?

tozsam

Sorry, I think we are talking about different apps maybe.  http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2013/12/13/introducing-surface-pro-artist-artdock-20, I'm looking at this from the blog, it is the closest thing I have found, for what I need.  The autohotkey idea, sorry I'm not very technical, just enjoy sculpting. 

So, to clarify, incase I'm way off, I'm looking for a way to control parts of Zbrush from my phone (bluetooth/wifi/etc connection to PC).  The sliders in Zbrush, that I mostly need, are not simple keystrokes, so not sure how to go about this.

Thanks

tozsam

Have I put this in the wrong area? 

tozsam

I assumed somebody on here would know something about this app.  The blog I linked to had this forum as it's 'community' link.  Could anybody point me to a better section for this, or another forum I could try.  I don't mean to sound hostile, but I'm looking for a solution so I can get back to sculpting fluidly again.

SurfaceProArtist

Hey @tozsam, sorry I've been away from this forum for a while. Most of the SurfaceProArtist.com community tends to leave comments alongside the posts that most interest them.

Roccat offers a tool called Power-Grid that might do what you're looking for. You will need to invest some time to set it up for ZBrush though because I think the only template it offers is for Photoshop. http://www.roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Software/Power-Grid/Home/

tozsam

That is awesome, thankyou.  That's one step closer.  From what I can see, power grid only has buttons.  Do you know of any similar apps that allow gestures.  The main controls I want to map are brush size and focal shift (softness in PS).  The control is the same as photoshop, click drag.  So I'd want to create 2 sliders, like a volume slider.  I know I'm asking alot, but I hope you can help me achieve my sculpting synergy.

tozsam

Looking in the powergrid forums, seems slider controls have been on their todo list since 2013!  But I will keep watching development if you don't know of any other apps.