RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
WolfJT

Band 2

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I can't wait. I hope it is much more ergonomic than the first. If it is I will purchase. If not, fitbit or iwatch.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

WolfJT

I've been using band 1 for about 4 months and I got used to it. A lot of times I don't even know I'm wearing it.

sent from TapTalk for Windows Phone

• Like 1

thelilgeek

I've been using band 1 for about 4 months and I got used to it. A lot of times I don't even know I'm wearing it.

sent from TapTalk for Windows Phone

I totally agree. I love mine, and I they make some really good improvements to the Band 2, they can count on an early upgrader. I waited to get my band for $149 after about two months of deliberation.

• Like 1

Dave

I can't wait!  I'll be at the store early to get it.  Just need that release date now!  Oct 6th hurry!

• Like 1

ImTheTypeOfGuy

To bad Verizon doesn't have good windows phones. I may have to go to iPhone since my icon is due replacement.

up7500

The main thing I am hoping for is better battery life.  Love my band 1, but more than a day would be nice.

Word of warning the Band works with an IPhone but I have had more problems syncing with an IPhone then I ever had with Android phone.

WolfJT

To bad Verizon doesn't have good windows phones. I may have to go to iPhone since my icon is due replacement.

I know what you mean. I am on the Icon as well. I love this phone. But I would never go Apple. It'll be a Android stocked full of MS apps for me.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I know what you mean. I am on the Icon as well. I love this phone. But I would never go Apple. It'll be a Android stocked full of MS apps for me.

The last Android I had required I buy a twenty dollar app for email, contacts, and calendar to work. Granted that was three or four years ago I can't risk it. So my options are icon with cracked screen, Android that doesn't work with email etc, our a castrated OS with limited functionality/customization.

Seeing it written out I think a broken screen icon is the easy choice.

Edited by ImTheTypeOfGuy

WolfJT

The last Android I had required I buy a twenty dollar app for email, contacts, and calendar to work. Granted that was three or four years ago I can't risk it. So my options are icon with cracked screen, Android that doesn't work with email etc, our a castrated OS with limited functionality/customization.

Seeing it written out I think a broken screen icon is the easy choice.

Android is robust with email now. I'm not a huge droid fan, I think Win Phone is much better for many different reasons. But  I have a Droid turbo for work. MS Outlook email app is pretty good and so is the default email client all free by the way.