RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
shugs81

Surface Pro 3 Usb Charging Cable

shugs81

Right... I was having a look round for a different type of pen holder for the SP3 as I don't have they keyboard and don't really like the idea of a sticky loop holding my pen securely...

I found this cable -  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0148DVM38?keywords=surface%20pro%203%20accessories&qid=1441107259&ref_=sr_1_117&sr=8-117

I also have a solar battery charger that has a 2a and 1a output.

Would I be able to use this to charge the surface? I don't think it's big enough to give it a full charge but as a just in case kind of thing...

although it is a 10000 mah battery inside..

wditters

It'll probably charge, albeit very slowly .. And it will not be able to keep your SP3 running indefinitely. The comment at the bottom says: "Please note that a power supply with the capacity of 12V / 2,58A is needed for charging your Surface"

shugs81

Cool... it probably won't get used for that but it's a nice thing to know that I could use it in a pinch! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to break anything!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Goog

Does anyone know where this cable can now be found (no longer available through Amazon)?

schoondoggy

Does anyone know where this cable can now be found (no longer available through Amazon)?

You could try the manufacturers website:

http://www.kwmobile.de/?lang=en