RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Installing Windows 10 On A Surface 3

RMansfield

I used the download (from the link in your Twitter conversation at midnight last night--thanks!) and just ran it as an upgrade on both my Surface 3 and Acer R7. Both updated with no issues, and I didn't have to enter any kind of key, thankfully.

schoondoggy

Run Belarc Advisor before you update, it will give you all of your keys.

Joe_Miner

I wonder how many are getting their W10 on their S3 today -- I keep checking my icon in the tray and no joy for me yet :)

AwesomeSpaceMonkey

I installed it on my SP3 last night (hooray Pacific time!). I went with the upgrade. The boot time seems really long so I might try to reset it. Also, the top button on the pen isn't working for me. Otherwise it seems pretty good.

RMansfield

Also, the top button on the pen isn't working for me. Otherwise it seems pretty good.

It didn't work at first for me either when the Surface 3 was asleep. But I logged in, clicked the button and OneNote launched. Now that I've done that, it will launch even when asleep.

JWA0507

I'm running the latest insider release which I believe is identical to today's release ..I do want to do a clean install at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AwesomeSpaceMonkey

Another update: The pen is working now and the boot time is super quick. I didn't do anything other than wait a day. Strange, but it seems like a bit if time helped.