RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Hi guys!

Decided to study Zbrush independently, but there is a problem, pressure of a stylus,

the driver(wintab) which stood earlier doesn't work, deleted since the illustrator worked incorrectly,

can where that needs to be delivered a tick that earned?

If you're looking to download the N-Trig Wintab driver for the Surface Pro 3, you'll find a link at the bottom of this post. http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2015/6/2/new-download-link-for-n-trig-wintab-driver

Unfortunately, Microsoft only posted the 64-bit driver. It will only work with 64-bit versions of ZBrush 4R7. Previous versions were all 32-bit.

• Like 1

If you're looking to download the N-Trig Wintab driver for the Surface Pro 3, you'll find a link at the bottom of this post. http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2015/6/2/new-download-link-for-n-trig-wintab-driver

Unfortunately, Microsoft only posted the 64-bit driver. It will only work with 64-bit versions of ZBrush 4R7. Previous versions were all 32-bit.

Thanks for aiming, also I saw responses of people in that topic, it is a lot of complaints apparently but what to do, I shall try to learn as as.

Just wanna to say, the pressure now is work fine, thnx again.

I wanted to ask for advice, for my younger brother's surface pro 2, just reset the system and installed photoshop cc, and it usually involves an experimental feature zoom 200 ui, but the interface is too large and does not fit on the entire screen, I thought that the problem with screen resolution but everything is fine, there are the factory default settings, which you can consult in this case?

I agree that 200% magnification is too high, but unfortunately Adobe just offers that one option. There's really nothing that can be done until they choose to offer 150% as an option. For older versions of Photoshop, I published a hack submitted by a reader that worked well, although I've never tested it on recent CC builds after Adobe introduced its "experimental" feature.

If you're daring and wish to check it out, you can find it here: http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2013/12/11/hack-makes-photoshop-and-illustrator-readable-on-surface-pro

Please let me know if you decide to try it and it works.

Please let me know if you decide to try it and it works.

The matter is that before reinstallation of system, I had the same photoshop and in settings there were 200% and everything showed as it is necessary, but this time, I can't understand because of what there was such problem. Yes, I will try on your method, and I will let know as everything passed. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hey, I'm new to using a surface for art needs as I am a programmer originally.

However recently I've wanted to use my surface pro (1) for zbrush.

I'm worried this discussion is about getting ZBrush running on the tablet? But what what I want to do is use the tablet to control my PC, I've been using a simple app VirtualTablet for this which does support pressure (for photoshop but NOT Zbrush).

Does anyone have any workflow for using the tablet to control the PC for Zbrush?

• 2 weeks later...

ZBrush should understand pen pressure coming from the Surface Pro 1. Are you using the Wacom feeldriver? That is the driver that installs Wintab support on the Surface. ZBrush needs to see Wintab installed and running for it to see pressure sensitivity.