RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Surface Geeks Fire Sale

Dave

Hey All, I have a ton of stuff I need to start liquidating.  Starting with my phone and band.

Nokia Lumia Icon, box, all original stuff. Perfect condition. Case included. Going for $200 on eBay. $175 and i'll ship it to you.

Microsoft Band plus extra charging cable. All original boxes. Used, worn a lot!  $220 new. $135 and I'll ship it to you.  SOLD

Zyxel USG 20 Firewall Router - Serious router. $75

Insteon Kit purchased new from MS Store $199 Retail. I'll take $100. Comes with Hub, camera, motion sensor, and lamp module. Very little use and like new. Original box. You pay shipping.

LG G Watch - Originally $229 - $80 takes it home. Still has protective plastic on the sides. Great shape. I did use it though! Includes everything and original box. You pay shipping.

HP Stream 7 - Used very little. $50 Includes everything. You pay shipping.

Toshiba Encore mini - Used very little. $40 You pay shipping.

HP MediaSmart Server EX470 - I have two of these. One has upgraded RAM, other one does not. You can choose. I'm reluctant to include a drive and will find the disks so you can restore it.  Collector! Original box and packing. Will ship inside orginal box, sticker on outside unless you want box in box. It's in great shape. I think it still has plastic on sides! $200  Honestly, I don't mind keeping these but wanted to see if you guys might want one. You pay shipping.

iPhone 4s Mophie Battery Case $15 Got me through CES once!

Harmony Remotes.  A very unused 880 and a 670. Both work but not reset. 880 has a charging cradle. 670 runs on AAA.

$50 plus ship for the 880, $25 plus ship on the 670.

RMansfield

I'm going to have a fire sale of my on in about a week and a half. I'll let your fire die down first :-)

thelilgeek

I'm interested in the insteon kit and the band. Which insteon kit is it?

Dave

Insteon kit sold! Still more to go though!  

I am adding an  LG G Tab 8.3 LTE Tablet.  Works fine and is in great shape.  It will come with 2 cases and original box.  Works great on Verizon LTE or you can just use it on Wifi.  It has latest version of Lollipop.  eBay prices vary from $75 to $125 realistically. Throwing out the high and low.  I would take $75 if you pay the shipping.  PM me here.