RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Collectorz.com

awraynor

On a recent BitsDuJour discount I purchased Movie Collector from collectorz.com.

It's a rather full featured standalone app, but it goes beyond that. You can

share your collection online, or sync it with our iphone, ipod, ipad or android device.

It also integrates with WMC for a detailed tile view. If you are in need of such a

program, give it a look.

http://www.collectorz.com/movie/

No WHS integration. However, integrates with about everything else to include the web.

Hoping it's on BDJ again so I can pick up some more of their products.

Looks pretty nice but a lot of this functionality is available in My Movies for free and that does have full WMC and WHS integration available. Just curious why you wouldn't try that.

I do like the fact that they have multiple other genres available too. Like music, photos, etc.

I picked it up for around $12 on special, so I thought I would give it a dry. Yes, I am

going to soon try MyMovies as I finally get around to setting up the MediaPC. Also kind of

forgot that MM did a bunch of this too.

Just as an additional note you can use the collection management features of MM independent of the rest of the program.

Let us know how you end up liking the Collectorz program.

Just received an e-mail today from them that most of their products are on sale for half-off

with their 10 year celebration. Don't think it's a personal code, but give it a try? I

really like their movie software, so would think the rest are equally good.

http://clz.com/ten