RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HD Homerun Dual Tuner $89.99 w/ Free Shipping

cskenney

for 72 hours at Newegg. It is Item#: N82E16815327005.

The direct link is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815327005&Tpk=N82E16815327005

If you can, you might want to use the Newegg affiliate link on the home page of Homeservershow.com. Not sure if my link is going through the affiliate link or not (not sure how to tell).

If you missed out on the Newegg offer, Amazon has the same offer today. HRHR sale on Amazon

Well, I missed out on the Newegg offer even though I was there in 72 hours. It's also wierd that I missed this one since I saw it here and not in the almost daily emails I get from them.

I also missed out on the Amazon offer as that was gone when I tried the link. Oh well.

I'm looking to add 2 more dual, over-the-air, HD Homeruns to my household as I am preparing to "cut-the-cord". Another guy at the office here is also looking for his first in his effort.

If you see specials on the HDHR, let me know!

Keith

Set up to watch the Deals forum and configure it to send you an immediate notification if there is anything posted. I get my emails on my phone so it isn't too hard to check through out the day. The other method is to use something like Gmail. The forums send you the immediate notice to your gmail account. Have a filter set to watch for these notifications and then send you a SMS text message when they show up. You will get immediate notification of deals posted here and you can then respond quicker to try and grab the deals.