RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

The Premium Cases Makers Maroo And Incipio Are Committing To The Surface 3

Qushery

Hi 

I recently bought the Toshiba write , and until then I didn't know the importance of premium case makers (since I couldn't find any for the Toshiba) I also learned how bad these ebay Chinese cases , they barely fit the device and no thought have gone in designing (for example I can't swipe from the side because of it) 

thankfully the same thing won't happen with the Surface 3 , Maroo and Incipio already are announcing that they will make a line of covers and cases , Maroo cases are there on their website and Incipio said it will the same line as the Surface pro 3 (I tried their capture case and it's awesome) 

and if you know any other premium case maker let us know in the comments

I have really tried to not use cases on devices in the last year.  It might be crazy but I want the beauty of my device to shine and not increase weight or thickness.  

I have really tried to not use cases on devices in the last year.  It might be crazy but I want the beauty of my device to shine and not increase weight or thickness.  

I use an Incipio sleeve.  For carrying around my Nokia 2520.  Otherwise, I prefer the device as is too. I always find it amazing that people will spend money on a phone or an ipad and tout how sleek and good looking it is...  then they will shove it into a bulky, ugly case. 

• 4 weeks later...

I like to put my Surface in a sleeve, especially when travelling. It helps with the bumps and airport security lines so I don't find it mangled by the xray line. For tablets they don't require that you take it out of the sleeve these days. Also good to drop in a backpack and not have to worry about the rest of the contents bumping the device on each stride.