RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
RMansfield

Evernote To Onenote Conversion

RMansfield

I thought I might give OneNote another try. The biggest challenge for me to use OneNote has to do with the fact that I have over 800 notes in Evernote. Now, I don't use all that content all the time, but there are a handful of work and personal notebooks that I use regularly. I thought that if I could convert these notebooks to OneNote and try to use that for a few days, I could give it a fair shake.

So, I found a converter tool at mobilenoter.com/Evernote. I've installed it, but I have hesitated because it asks for my Evernote login and password.

Here's my question: has anyone tried this utility or would you recommend something else? I'm a bit hesitant to give over my login credentials to an app I only discovered from an online search.

callihan44

that's a lot of notes to convert, I think I would just copy the important notes and paste into onenote and see if you like it. I personally have stopped using all other note apps including word and use onenote exclusively

Dave

I wonder if you could do something with IFTTT?  Maybe even Zapier.  Setup a rule and see if you could get it to do your back catalog?  Just a guess.  I'm using CloudHQ to copy my Evernote to a folder in my OneDrive.  I have a backup of PDF's everyday.  Perhaps that could be of some use?

This CloudHQ link will get you 30 days of premium for free.  If anyone wants to take advantage of some of their cloud backup services.  https://cloudHQ.net?r=vvqi