RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
PCEddie

Pceddie's Encore 2 Wt8-B

PCEddie

While listening to the last podcast has reminded me about my Toshiba Encore 2 WT8-B. Overall it is good tablet for surfing the web, checking email, and word processing. I could not pass up an opportunity to pickup this tablet for $99 during the Microsoft Store opening at Southpark Mall in Charlotte North Carolina. I have been using this laptop next to my recliner to look up information, check email, and overall mess around with a Windows 8.1 tablet. Overall I am happy with the tablet for the price I paid for it. My only complaint so far is the battery life is a day and a half to two days. I have checked the settings and reset the tablet with no changes in the battery life. 

I enjoy the podcast and listen to each show once it shows up on my phone. Dave, you right about choosing a smartphone. It is up to the person. I recently switched back to a iPhone 6 Plus and never look back to my Samsung S4.

Keep up the good work Dave,

PCEddie 

• Like 1

Joe_Miner

My son has the Encore 2 WT8-B264M Signature Edition -- they were on sale for $170 during the Holidays ($100 off list) -- very similar specs to the Encore 2 Write 8" but without the pen

He loves the Tablet and uses it for just about everything including game playing (he hooks in a wireless Keyboard & Mouse for gaming) 

• Like 1