RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

32Gb Hp Stream 7 Windows 8.1 Signature Edition 7" Tablet With 1/yr Office 365 $79 + Free Ship

Dave

32GB HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 Signature Edition 7" Tablet with 1/yr Office 365 $79 + Free Shipping

Microsoft Store Link

If you have not registered your mobile number with MS Store it's possible to get an additional 5% off.  If you already get texts from MS Store you might be out of luck. Try it.

1. Send text to number 29502 with word MSSTORE in text
  2. Immediately you will receive a unique promo code for 5% off
  3. Proceed to checkout
  4. Enter your unique promo code in cart
  5. Total will be $99 - 5% w/ copied unique promo code = $75.05 free shipping

Dave

I'm in for one!

Dave

I got 100 Skype minutes for free on my order.  Rich Hay reports that he got a $25 store credit.  Anyone else?

Microsoft Store Link

cskenney

I decided I couldn't resist and picked one up too.  Check your receipt.  I got the 100 Skype minutes added to my CART and there is a redemption on the receipt in my inbox for the $25 windows store credit.  Looks like you may have to do it from the device itself to get the $25.

Update: After I placed my order I realized there is a $15 OFF a $50 purchase in the online store code in my inbox.  I tried the code and it will drop the price of this tablet to $64 plus tax and free shipping.

Dave

Ok, you have a new follower on eBay! Ha!  You got $102 for that Stream 7. Better than $56 right?

By the way, the HP Stream Deal in this thread is still going!  I think mine arrives today.  Anyone else get one?  I bought mine before I saw the $25 store credit. Store credit and O365? Crazy deal.

RMansfield

I was surprised it went for as high as it did. I paid $130 for a package deal that had the Stream 7, MS Complete, a folio cover and screen protector. 

It's still a good deal I suppose, but I was afraid that after the price dropped to $79, I'd only get about fifty bucks. 

The Stream 7 is an amazing tablet. I just really didn't have any use for it. 

• Like 1

Dave

Ya, you did pretty good on that auction.

cskenney

I'm in for 2 right now. I bought one then realized I had a larger discount I wanted to use. MS said to cancel the first one and order again. Now I have 2 on the way and once the first arrived I will return it for a refund. They couldn't stop the shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, I got the 2nd one for $64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dave

Wow, that is a heck of a deal.

Mine arrived today!  I purchased on Feb 5.  That's impressive shipping.  I think I'll do an unboxing even though this tablet has been out for some time.  Might be fun to compare it physically with the other ones I have laying around!