RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Feint Yellow Stripe In Display

SIGH. A month ago, I returned my SP3 to the retailer because it had a faint yellow discoloration in the display, 1/2 inch or so down the far left of the panel from top to bottom. Seemed to be getting worse over time. My retailer was awesome, took my 3 month old SP3 and gave me a brand new one. One month on, the NEW one has started to develop the exact same problem !!! I remember reading about the issue when the SP3 first released.. there was a particular batch of them most affected too as I recall.

Before I go back for round THREE, is it an impossible dream to expect an SP3 without the feint yellow discoloration on the panel edge ? If it's too widespread I can't be bothered.. but having paid a considerable sum for it, if I've just been unlucky twice I'll go return it again.

Ive read about this issue but never seen it on an I-5 or I-3 versions that I have, depending on how bad it is I would return it for another. In that case if you see it again you may have to ask yourself if you can live with it, you probably aren't going to find a perfect screen and personally I would get tired of resetting up my tablet.

I would return it a dozen times if that is hoe long it took to get one without the issue. It is not acceptable so I would get my money back before settling.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk