RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Unable To Import Materials On Manga Studio Ex 5.0.5

arkengel

Hi everyone,

this is my first post and probably the first time I visit the forums. I remember coming across this website a while back and check in from time to time to read the great articles. In fact, since I upgraded to the Surface Pro 3 I have gotten my hands on Manga Studio EX 5 and got the Frenden Brushes.

In any case, today as I tried to install materials on Manga Studio, I am not able to get it to work.

When trying to install the Materials via File>Install Materials and I select the folder (unzipped), the box never allows me to confirm and install. It just stays blank as the attached screen shot. I've tried all subfolders and the result is the same.

I've tried the following to attempt to resolve the problem based on some of the feedback provided on Answers, but have had no success.
1) Delete the preference files for Manga Studio (C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\Smith Micro)
2) I've tried starting Manga Studio as an in Administrator mode and the same thing happens.

Has anyone experienced this? How did you fix it?

Just in case anyone's wondering it is an active and legit licensed version. :)

Thanks in advance for any tips.

• 2 months later...

I installed materials ok the other day on my surface pro 3, have you tried running manga studio in administrator mode ?