RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 112, What do you think ?

Dave

There is a lot of news to cover this week including new SBS products, Add-Ins, and controlling your Windows Home Server from the new Windows Phone 7. Dave rambles on for hours about RAID with the Icy Dock as well. All this and some antics at the end. Thanks goes out to all who showed up for the live coverage of 112. It was fun!

Windows Storage Server 2008

Technet blog post on WSS

Windows Phone 7 controls Windows Home Server

MyMovies for iPad

Reviewed at MediaSmartServer.net

Icy Dock RAID Review covered on the podcast

Besides me talking too much I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to discuss here. Lastly, I've got a few things going on. One is the Motion Gaming Shootout. Look for that post in the forums.

Whoa! PodMaster L2 really tells off some jerk. That was... uh... well, I don't really know. Stunning? Hilarious? Most definitely, and I'm still chuckling. You tell 'im, Leo. :lol:

This was my fist time listening to the live cast on Ustream and participating in chat and it was a blast! Great show as always guys!

I try to listen live and the last few weeks have been pretty good. My problem is I then have to go download the podcast later so I can hear the ending.

Good show...Dave was very enthusiastic about his review.

Great show. The Icy Dock enclosure review was top notch Dave. It sounds like a device that will be going on many of our "standard" parts list for WHS builds moving forward. Regarding Dave's questions above, if there was "fun stuff" at the end of the podcast and I was able to listen live, I'd definitely d/l to hear it.