RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface 3 Hub Software

miwa

I am sorry, again me..;-)

I wanted to deactivate the windows button with the update of the surface HUB software. I put the button to off and the windows button is still on. I have googeled it already and nothing worked for me. To be honest coming from Mac I feel like a little monkey using windows software... I push the off button and nothing happens. I reinstall the software and push the off button and nothing happens, I search for updates and so on and so on.. I really get bored using it because most of the time I am searching for solution and not using it as a tool for art....:-(

greets 

Hi @miwa. I understand how you feel as I often spend more time tweaking and testing new hardware and software than actually using it. I haven't yet tried to disable the Surface Pro 3 physical Windows button with the Hub software, but I also don't find the button gets in my way. Have you tried just working around it? 

I forgive ITTOG...:-D...

Like I wrote I updated everything ... Well I will see.. Next updates will fix it perhaps...;-)

Bytheway I was searching with duckduckgo.com ... A very nice not-tracking search engine ...

Greetings miwa

• Like 1