RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
NelsonSaund

Notes Taking

NelsonSaund

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. 

I am a proud owner of a new Surface Pro 3 purchased only one week ago. I would definitely argue that since when I received my SFP3 I became taller, blonder, and sexier :-)

I have a question about note taking:

I noticed that when I write on image of documents that were scanned with Office Lens and uploaded to Onenote 2013 my writing does not stick to the image.

In a few words, if I move the image or resize it, my notes do not move along with the image and remain exactly were they were at the beginning.

Is there anything that I am missing here? How is that possible? Is there anything that I could do in order to fix my notes to the document so that if I need to reposition it my notes continue to make sense? 

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Thanks

WolfJT

Hello, welcome to the forum. I've not written on any OneNote note yet. If you find a resolution please share here.

SurfaceProBro

Your best bet is to use Set Picture As Background to make the image/document stick in place on the page. But Yes, your notes are 'digital ink' which can be moved & transformed, or even converted to text. So there a dozens of reasons IMO why this is preferable to handwriting that only sticks automatically on the page.